Friday 8 June 2012

Roll on summer!

Here's some bits and pieces of work I've done over the past few months. Done for the academic year so thought i'd share some of the stuff I've been doing for projects as well as some random stuff.... roll on summer!!!
 
 


 Below is a selection of pieces from a project I'm working on trying to create narrative within my work. This is the world of the Creatures of the Deep. I'm hopefully going to develop this project into something bigger. At the moment i've started a comic and want to try and make the characters and plot develop into my spray painting more, as well and other outlets. Fingers crossed this will turn into something interesting and a new approach to making things. Keep your eyes peeled for more in the future....

These pictures are a small selection of the full colour pages from the book for a collaboration project, with my home dawgs (as of august) Andy Felton and Dexter George. Nice one broskis!

No comments: