Friday 24 February 2012

Visual attack


I realised i've been being too shy/ precious about showing my work and posting updates. Here's a mass upload of work from a few projects, workshop and general sketchbook toss!! I hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I enjoyed doing it! Hopefully more constant updates for this year. Happy first post of 2012! slack!

To start you off here's a drawing of the view from my kitchen roof spot. It's bloody luuuushhh!


Another little snipet from the DMT project








Collage Workshop







These images I made as part of a one-day materials practice workshop with Paul Burgess. We had to produce collages for our favourite film (One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest), How to make the world a better place, and also a self portrait. I haven't uploaded the self portrait as it's awful, although I do look a lot like the woman in the top one....




When Worlds Collide Project




For this project I decided to try and re-use the drawing I did when I was a child (around 7 i think) and reinterpret and give them new life. The final was a toy concept/ packaging idea for my own mutant monsters I created when I was younger. Loadsa fun!

No comments: